Spring Eco Fest is a free community event which celebrates and inspires sustainable living and will take place on Sunday the 8th of November at Northbridge Piazza.
Presented by the Conservation Council of WA, Spring Eco Fest 2015 brings market stalls, workshops, expert speakers, entertainment and children’s activities to the heart of Northbridge.
Spring Eco Fest will feature:
· Home and garden products, demonstrations and information on how to make your home eco-friendly
· Learn how worm farms and home composting can help maximise the health of your garden and the environment
· From sustainable housing to renewable energy – hear from expert speakers to get solutions and tips on creating a sustainable home
· Live entertainment, music, and a special performance from an Aboriginal dance group
· Native animal encounters, face painting and eco crafts will be available for the kids
· A magical visit from Eco Faeries to promote eco-loving lifestyles
· Market stalls with information from local businesses and community groups
Director of Conservation Council of WA, Piers Verstegen, says that Spring Eco Fest is a great way for people to experience the benefits of sustainable living, find out more about our unique environment, and get involved in their local community.
“Whether it is learning about sustainable living ideas, volunteering with a local community group, ethical investing, building a sustainable home, or supporting an environmental campaign, there are many ways for people to engage in positive action for our environment.” says Mr Verstegen.
For more information about Spring Eco Fest go to www.ccwa.org.au
Spring Eco Fest is support by Psaros and the City of Perth.
Spring Eco Fest coordinator: Simone van Hattem, 0421 389 013