Membership & Administration Officer
The Conservation Council of Western Australia (CCWA) is the state's foremost not-for-profit, non-government conservation and environment organisation. Since 1967, CCWA has been a prominent and forthright voice for conservation, working directly with community groups, the government, various industries, media and political parties to promote a more sustainable WA and to protect our natural environment.
Are you looking for a change? Ever been involved with a conservation organisation before? Here's your chance to make a difference as we are seeking an enthusiastic and vibrant person with multiple skill sets to support our growing team and its members across WA.
ABOUT THE JOB
- First point of contact for members and customers
- Managing the membership database and all correspondence
- Coordinating various e-mail boxes
- Undertaking reception duties and mail management
- Banking and financial assistance
- Fundraising activity support
- Travel and booking arrangements
- Control and manage office supplies
- Manage various registers
- Supports the Senior Leadership Team and Programs
- Other general duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Certificate in Administration or similar
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Well developed computer skills using various products
- Adaptable to technology and able to use office equipment
- Great telephone mannerism, pleasant disposition and willingness to help others
- Valid WA Drivers Licence, National Police Clearance Certificate and COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Flexible working hours subject to business requirements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Working with a variety of exciting and fun teams
- Contributing towards improvements and making a difference
- Participating and supporting various campaigns and events
- Getting involved in our fundraising activities
- Great location and close to public transport
To apply, head to our Seek listing.
Enquiries to [email protected] for a full Position Description, or call us on (08) 9420 7266.