Stretch Arts Festival’s busiest weekend, a culmination of free art workshops, live music, food, markets and performances over two days. Stretch brings to Mandurah an array of dance, theatre, music, visual arts, multimedia and outdoor events from renowned and upcoming Australian and international companies and artists.
Come along to Festival Square presented by Act-Belong-Commit and immerse yourself in Mandurah’s premier arts and cultural event.
Highlights of this year’s festival include:
- The spectacular opening event ‘Alchemy: Lights on the Bay’
- The Common Threads Wearable Art Showcase
- The Big Draw, Drift Installation Art Award
- Yaburgurt Project, exhibition by highly respected Tasmanian Indigenous artist Lola Greeno
- The city-wide Art Trail, Mandurah Comedy Troupe
- The Mandurah Portrait + Landscape Prize
- Engaging shows at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre including Gudirr Gudirr and The Moon’s a Balloon
More information here: www.mandurah.wa.gov.au/StretchArtsFestival