Work with us
Campaign coordinator - NGO environment sector (part-time position)
This position is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help facilitate and coordinate advocacy and campaigning efforts by leading environment NGO’s during the lead up to the WA State election in March 2017.
The campaign coordinator position is hosted by the Conservation Council of WA - the peak environment and conservation organisation.
The position will involve ongoing consultation and coordination across the sector, maintaining information databases, establishing online campaign coordination tools and facilitating meetings to maximise outcomes across a number of priority campaign areas.
The ideal candidate will have excellent negotiation and organisation skills, a well developed understanding of political processes and NGO advocacy, a strong understanding of environmental policy and a proven track record in working with multiple organisations to deliver collective impact.
Please demonstrate skills and / or experience in the following areas:
- Organisation, coordination and facilitation skills
- Experience in working with multiple organisations to achieve collective impact
- consultation and negotiation skills
- Experience and understanding of environmental NGO’s and their campaigning and advocacy strategies
- Sound understanding of decision-making and policy development processes in political parties
- Proven ability to manage time and set and achieve goals with minimal supervision
- Competency in environmental policy analysis
- A strong background in producing campaign communications
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a short written statement (2 pages maximum) adressing the following selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Campaign Coordinator
Applications close: 16/09/2016
For further information about this job opportunity please email the above address.