Spring Eco Fest is a free community event that brings a celebration of our WA environment and sustainable community living to the heart of the city. The event is organised annually by the Conservation Council of WA.
From 11am-4pm in Northbridge Piazza, there will be market stalls, workshops, expert speakers, entertainment and children's activities.
Spring Eco Fest will feature:
- Home and garden products, demonstrations and information on how to make your home eco-friendly
- Learn how worm farms and home composting can help maximise the health of your garden and the environment
- From sustainable development to renewable energy - hear from expert speakers to get solutions and tips on creating/buying and selling a sustainable space
- Live entertainment, music and a special performance from an Aboriginal dance group
- Native animal encounters, face painting and eco crafts will be available for the kids
- A magical visit from Eco Faeries to promote eco-loving lifestyles
- Market stalls with information from local businesses and organisations protecting the environment, including Weatherworks, Psaros, the Wildflower Society of WA, Sustainable Energy Now and Sea Shepherd
8 November 2015 - 11-4pm, Northbridge Piazza
The 2014 and 2013 Spring Festivals events were a success because of volunteer support from various groups and individuals. If you would like to be involved with this years event we'd love to work with you.
There are many jobs available from helping with children's activities, setting up, packing down and looking after the info stall. You only need to sign up for a couple of hours and then you can enjoy the rest of the event.
42 Lake St
Northbridge, Western Australia 6003
Google map and directions
Monique Barker · email@example.com · 08 9420 7266