To give you the chance to show off your design skills - and because the community is such an important part of this program - we thought we’d take this opportunity to run a bat logo competition.
What are we looking for: a cute or cool bat for a logo for the new WA Bat Monitoring Program!
The competition is open. All entries must be received to [email protected] by the 1st September 2023.
Finalists: Bat-themed gift set donated by the WA Museum
Logo design competition terms:
- Eligibility: anyone can enter, but the entry must be your own original artwork (i.e., not made by a colleague or family member on your behalf and not made with AI technology). Entrants can submit as many different designs as they like.
- Design: Submissions can include bat drawings, illustrations, photos – whatever you like. Text in logo design isn’t a requirement - it can just be an image. The logo must not be of a style that could be perceived as appropriating a cultural style or artwork if the artist is not of that cultural background. The winning entry will be treated as a draft design that might be 'tweaked' to suit the program (for example, colours might be changed).
- Copyright and use: entrants agree to license and grant the Conservation council of WA (CCWA) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display all or part of their entry for promotion of the competition or CCWA, without compensation, restriction on use, or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have full authority to grant these rights.
- Process: All entries will be considered by CCWA, and suitable entries will be shortlisted as finalists. Finalist entries will be voted on by our members and supporters over a week’s period, coinciding with our Conference. The winner will be contacted by email within 5 working days of the conclusion of the voting period.
- File format and resolution: The design must be a vector file or an image with a minimum resolution of 600 DPI.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.