The Federation of Western Australian Bushwalkers is the Peak Body representing bushwalking interests in Western Australia.
We protect the interests of our Members by:
- Monitoring legislation, acts and rulings which may affect the interests of bushwalkers, and seeking a fair outcome on these decisions.
- Lobbying organisations to ensure that a strong voice for bushwalkers is heard and acted on in the improvement and preservation of the bushwalking environment.
- Linking our Member Clubs with events of common interest.
- Directing public opinion toward the appreciation of the natural environment and the need for its conservation.
- Promoting minimum impact bushwalking practices.
- Providing Insurance for member clubs against claims of Public Liability, Associations Liability & Personal Accident.
- Providing a forum for sharing ideas and networking.