We are seeking an experienced, committed, and motivated person to manage our fundraising activities, including development and operations. This is a full-time role with Western Australia’s peak environment organisation.
The Fundraising Manager is a new position that will manage our portfolio of fundraising activities, working directly with our Executive Director and the board. The role also includes HR and office management. The Fundraising Manager must be efficient and well organised and meet the following selection criteria:
- A proven track record in fundraising
- An ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong donor management and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in financial management and reporting
- Experience in using and managing customer databases
- Experience in recruiting and managing teams (including volunteers)
- Understanding office management processes
- Understanding of advocacy or campaigning
This exciting role provides opportunities for you to gain broader fundraising experience. Satisfaction comes from contributing directly to the protection of the environment and wildlife, tackling climate change, and supporting communities across the state.
The Fundraising Manager will work with volunteers, staff, board members, and others to deliver fundraising programs and activities, including:
- Managing a ‘face to face’ fundraising program
- Delivering direct mail appeals program, optimising the program for growth and meeting targets
- Acquiring and developing corporate sponsorships
- Online fundraising including crowdsourcing
- High-donor fundraising and developing key relationships
- Peer-to-peer and community fundraising
- Managing phone-banking and telemarketing program
- managing volunteers
- Assisting in grants and funding applications
We are looking for a candidate who has a proven track record delivering a range of fundraising initiatives and who is looking for the opportunity to take the next step in their career. The successful applicant must be a “doer” - someone who is prepared to do what is needed to achieve results working in a small charity setting.
If you are excited by this unique opportunity to make a difference working with WA’s peak community-based environment organisation and gain a broader management experience, we want to hear from you!
Please mark your email “Fundraising Manager position” and include your CV and a short statement (2 page maximum) addressing the selection criteria.