The Executive Director is the Senior Leadership role for CCWA. Reporting directly to the Executive Committee, the role secures CCWA’s sustainability by building sustainable relationships with members, funders, partners, communities, volunteers and supporters; inspiring, leading and supporting staff and delivering the goals outlined in CCWA’s Strategic Plan.
You will be a proven leader who sets the bar high and inspires people to exceed their own expectations and your career and educational achievements will ideally include:
- Leadership success at GM, CEO or Executive Director level
- Prior success in a role reporting to a Board or Executive Committee
- Proven commitment and responsibilities, at a senior leadership level, in nature conservation and/or environmental protection
- Financial management
- Achievements in delivering ambitious Strategic Plans
- Building engagement with a diverse group of stakeholders including employee’s, funders, partners, members, supporters, volunteers, communities, community groups, industry groups and government
- Leadership success through times of organisational transition and change
- A relevant university degree
For more information on the role click here
NFP Success is assisting CCWA recruit for this role. For more information about this exciting opportunity, please call Paul from NFP Success anytime, including after-hours and weekends on 0438 007 962. To apply, please confidentially email your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected].
Applications will be accepted until Monday 10 October however we do encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.