- Promote the preservation and restoration of nature reserves within the City of Kalamunda.
- Establish sub-groups within the City to take responsibility for the local bush reserves.
- Provide a forum for the expression of concerns on the environment and lifestyle within the City of Kalamunda.
- Support any bodies or associations having similar aims and concerns.
- Actively encourage the City Council and City residents to participate in the preservation of our environment.
- Ensure representation on Council by members sympathetic to these ideals.
- Participate through any Kalamunda City Council Working Parties in the management of nature reserves.
- Involve young people in the care of reserves.
- Offer education to community groups and schools in indigenous flora and fauna.